"After School" is the upcoming fourth extended play (EP) by Melanie Martinez. It will be released at some point in 2020.
In an interview with V Magazine, Melanie stated that she would release songs that were in-line with K-12, but were "more personal and more vulnerable".
When the K-12 Tour began, fans began to speculate that Melanie would be releasing an EP because the image displayed on the video screen during Fire Drill would show a pink composition notebook with the words "After School" written on the front.
During the concert at O2 City Hall in Newcastle, Melanie announced that Fire Drill would be officially released at some point in 2020. It was later confirmed through Melanie's Instagram story that the song would be a track on After School.
According to Melanie, the EP follows the story elements that are present in her sophomore album, K-12; however, the songs will be more personal to Melanie than relating to her character, Cry Baby.
- Arts & Crafts
- Black Sheep
- Bloody Fingers
- Book Report
- Borrow My Pencil
- Cycling Club
- Extra Credit
- Janitor's Closet
- Jimmy Tells
- Jump Rope
- Music Class
- Paper People
- Pop Quiz
- Silence Says
- Sly Fox
- Smart Kid Gone Missing
- Spelling Bee
- The EP will have six tracks, one of them being Fire Drill.
- One of the songs will be a breakup song.
- The songs on the EP will be "all new", according to Melanie.
- Melanie plans to make music videos for each song on this project.
- Due to the EP's name being revealed on the screen during the K-12 Tour, many fans believe that the words on the posters that were added in the V.I.P exhibit may be song titles.
- The posters say "Circus", "Cycling Club" and "Marathon".
- MelsCandyTown (Owner)
- Quartz097 (Owner of the cover art)
- BananaWell (Owner of information)
- Melaniescrybby and StarlightForeverUnicorn (Owners of some possible titles)